Wednesday 3 December 2014

Tecer - Encontro de Educadores DRE Penha


Teachers Rose Gimenes and Rose MC


I took Bucky with me today he was of a great help to talk to an audience of teachers from EMEFs, EMEIs and CEIs about Teddy Bear Project. I also showed them the video we created with the kids:


Many friends visited our stand and everybody had their turn to take a picture with Bucky.






Bucky observing the table arrangements. I think he  liked it.





The organizing committee og the




 Teachers Dulcimara, Camila and Maria Antonia. Thank you ladies, for your help and company.





DRE Penha Director - Teacher Marcos Mendonça.


Presenting the Teddy Bear Project.








 I also had opportunity to talk about other iEARN projects such as Adobe Youth Voices and also about the annual conference which is taking place in Brasil for the first time in 2015. For more information I recommend www.iearn2015.org 


Check for today's videos:  http://www.livestream.com/drepenha/video?clipId=pla_3dffefc5-32cb-4802-81e5-ebb7fae7534c&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

Teddy Bear Project 2013 video:





No comments:

Post a Comment