Wednesday 28 August 2019

#NoAmazoniaOnMyPlate


Baring in mind that our choices can impact positively or negatively the environment and influence the future of the planet, it wouldn't be different with food choices. I do believe education to be the key point if we want to see any change in this situation. Amazonia was set on fire in the name of the greed of a few people who do not mind destroying the life of an entire country since they can make money out of such disgrace by devastating the forest for the catle and plant pasture. I invite you to join me in this simple project. The idea is to stimulate students to make food choices that promote agroecology and healthy eating habits. All they have to do is to post a picture of their food with the hashtag #NoAmazoniaOnMyPlate #Isupportagroecology #NoPesticidesOnMyPlate #NoAgrobusinessOnMyPlate and others you can create. I would love to share the pics on this blog and also your report, your YouTube video, your school page. Find me in Facebook, Instagram and iEARN community. If you feel in the mood and kids enjoy, what about sharing a few recipes?  It's up to you. Hope to see you along. rosegimenes@uol.com.br
If you want to learn more about agroecology I do recommend www.mst.org.br

1 comment:

  1. I like this blog. Thanks for sharing. Apart from this article, I learned about hammerhead shark which is the largest of all hammerhead species.

    ReplyDelete