Tuesday 15 September 2015

Greetings from Taiwan!


It was great to talk to Taiwan students and teachers Sam Chi Chen Wu and Peggy Chen. Kids asked me questions about Brazil, they sang lovely songs and also tried to teach me how to count from 1 to 10 in Mandarin. I am sure our Dilma Pinheiro is having a wonderful time among such great kids.



In the occasion of our Skype Session I was not at school, but at the hospital where I have been since my father was taken ill and our conversation took place at the hospital Chapel. Even tough, it was amazing to talk to them. I hope we have other opportunities in the future.


 Kids took turns to make me questions about food, my favorite hobbies, football and music. I sang them the song Lá Vem o Pato, a kids song from Brazil,  and told them it is the story of a duck who disturbed people so much that he was cooked at the end. They also wanted to learn how to count from 01 to 10 in Portuguese.










The flag showing Christ the Redeemer , the posters, the pictures were really GREAT! AMAZING! I loved everything!

Lá Vem o Pato - Here Comes the Duck


Lá Vem o Pato - Here Comes the Duck presented at IATEFL conference in Harrogate 2014



Thanks Taiwan!

TCHAU!

No comments:

Post a Comment