Monday 1 August 2011

URBAN LEGEND

Dear student,

Estou colocando a disposição o texto do trabalho a respeito das lendas urbanas proposto para as 6ª A e B.
The Blonde of the Bathroom
By teacher Rose Gimenes ©

* Dois alunos estão conversando no pátio da escola a respeito da loira do banheiro. A porta de entrada do banheiro está logo atrás dos dois.

A – Do you believe in the blonde of the bathroom?
B – Blonde of the bathroom?
A – The Legend, you know!
B – What legend?
A – There was a blonde girl who died in the bathroom.
B – Died in the bathroom? Wooooooooooow!
A – Well, it was an accident. But actually, she never left the place and keep haunting the school toilet.
B- Nah! It’s just a tale to scare little children.
A – Many people believe that if you flush the toilet three times she will come to you.
B – I don’t believe it.
A – I bet you don’t go to the toilet alone.
B- I go if I wish.
A – Go, then.
B – If you go, I go.
A – If you go, I go.
B – You are scared.
A – I’m not scared, YOU are.
B - I'll tell everybody that you are scared.


*Enquanto eles estão discutindo, nem percebem que um colega está saindo do banheiro e conversa com eles.

C – Hi guys, what’s going on?

*Os dois levam o maior susto e saem correndo sem nem olhar para trás.
C – I think they’ve seen a ghost.

Esta estória deverá ser recriada pelos grupos em um dos formatos abaixo (dia 30/08):
-Peça de teatro
-História em quadrinhos desenhada e pintada pelo grupo
-Criação no movie maker
-Criação no power point

OBS: Este texto pode ser utilizado para fins educativos desde que seja citada a fonte. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment